Language & Sport
Children day camps language Lausanne
- Language classes in the mornings
- Activities in the afternoon
- English, French available, others on demand
- Small class sizes with a maximum of just 8 per class
- Qualified and experienced teachers
- Teaching methods and lesson content adapted to the students age and abilities
- Varied activities include role-playing, presentations, group work and more traditional reading, listening and writing work
- Morning classes start at 9.30AM and are split into 2 one hour blocks with a 30 minute break in the middle
- Lunch is served at 12.00PM. Afternoon activities commencing at 13.00PM.
For more information regarding afternoons’ activities
Our aim is to make learning a language fun, as we believe it is much easier to learn if you are enjoying yourself
|Après-midi||Mountain Hike||Climbing||Excursion||Sport (football, tennis)||Bowling|
* Please note that the activites shown above are a guide as activities change from week to week according to demand and weather conditions.