Summer Camps Geneva – Meeting Points
- Geneva is one of the daily starting points for our summer day camps.
- Our mini-bus collection service starts at Chene-Bougerie each morning, with further stops at Carouge and Vernier.
- Our language and activity camp is based a few minutes outside Geneva in the village of Chavannes-de-Bogis, close to the motorway exit for Coppet.
- The site offers a magnificent view over the lake and a direct access to the countryside.
- We are close to a number of activities. The lake for watersports; kayaking, sailing, windsurfing etc. The Jura, with its leisure parks and beautiful countryside. Sports facilities and museums, for cultural activities.
We offer two programmes for you to choose:
Language & Adventure
Learn or improve a language in the mornings, before taking part in fun activities in the afternoons
Sport & Adventure
A full day
Daily collection and drop-off points and times:
Chêne-Bougeries, Salle Communale Jean-Jacques Gautier (route du Vallon 1, 1224 )
Carouge, car park entrance La Praille M-Parc Migros (Avenue Vibert 32, 1227 Carouge)
Vernier, car park restaurant Le Blandonnet (Chemin des Coquelicots 1, 1214 Vernier)